A Roofing Consultant will schedule an inspection/estimate date. After an examination of the property, the Consultant will present a work proposal and explain to the home-owner the details of the roofing project.
We offer asphalt, cedar, rubber and steel roofing options. We primarily offer North America’s #1 selling shingle, GAF Timberline HD shingles. GAF is the the most established manufacturer and stands behind their product 100%, as does Summit Exteriors. We also install Owens Corning, Certainteed and Tamko shingles.
The staff has been trained and applies the best roofing practices for the Minnesota climate. Summit Exteriors is fully licensed and insured, with a history of quality work.
Warranties & Service
Long after the job is completed, we will stand behind our work, customers, and warranties. We are committed to providing the best customer experience before, during and after the work is completed.
Tips for maintaining your roof:
- Regular checking for leaks, cracks and rust are essential
- These elements are hastened by bad weather conditions.
- Clean your roof often.
- Make sure that the gutters are free from dirt, fallen leaves and other interference.
- Do the cleaning before the rain comes.
- Observe if your metal roofing is still in good condition by checking out for leaks when the rain is heaviest.
- Check all the rooms and check for damages.