Alside Charter Oak
- Charter Oak is a .046 panel to give the product more strength and rigidity.
- Alside’s flagship siding product, combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® Design provides superior strength and durability
- The siding that changed the industry is five times more rigid than other leading brands
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to resist Category 5 hurricane force winds
- Charter Oak XL and XXL extended length panels can be used on their own or in combination with standard 12’1″ panels
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty (See printed warranty for complete details)
Charter Oak Photos
James Hardie Siding:
James Hardie lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. You want the strength, beauty and durability to attract home buyers. HardiePlank® siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates — and now, with the HardieZone™ System, James Hardie provides siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the product is being used. James Hardie now gives you the optimum siding for your project and climate, regardless of location.
Warranty for HardiePlank® lap siding comes with a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty—our strongest warranty ever.
LP® SmartSide® Lap siding is available in longer, 16-foot lengths for fewer seams and quicker installation. A good alternative to natural wood and fiber cement siding, LP SmartSide Lap is made with our proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process to protect against fungal decay and termites, and back by a 5/50-Year Limited Warranty.
EDCO steel siding is available in five distinctive styles and numerous designer colors. Durable rigid steel panels offer a clean tailored appearance. Different styles of siding include: Double 4″, Double 5″ Dutchlap and 8″ exposure. Warranty from Edco will provide a Lifetime Non prorated Limited Warranty (50 year transferred), Limited Hail Protection (materials only) and 10 year Fade Protection (not to exceed 5 Delta E units).