Quality Seamless Gutter Repair and Replacement Services
At Summit Exteriors we offer a wide variety of gutter colors, materials, sizes and leaf covers. We have over 100 color choices to make sure you get the perfect color. We custom make 5” & 6” seamless gutter that can be made of Aluminum, Steel & Copper. Our most effective leaf cover system is Leaf Proof. A solid leaf cover system with a Lifetime No Clog Guarantee.
Our gutter coils are Baked on enamel finish with a thickness of .032″ for maximum strength and durability. We have 75 colors available as well as copper.
We use a upgraded RAYTEC hanger
In the absence of a standardized test in the gutter industry that could be used to evaluate the pull value of hangers, Raytec developed the test procedure demonstrated below.
The procedure consists of a set of gripper hooks attached to the outside edge of .032 Aluminum gutter. Standard hidden hangers were screwed into a 3/4″ fascia board backed by 2″ x 4″ spruce, with a 1 1/2″ hex head screw. A screw jack was used to pull the gripper hooks at an angle of 45% with an “S” type load cell measuring the lbs. of force exerted on the hanger. Displayed on a Total comp electronic digital indicator, each hanger was evaluated for the amount of sag it displayed at various weights and, finally, the point at which it broke.
Our tests are in no way intended for use other than comparing one hanger with another. Twelve hangers of similar mounting configuration, commonly used in the gutter industry, were evaluated. The Raytec Hangtite™ proved superior to all of the hangers tested. Of the total tested, the Raytec hanger is priced at about the mean average of the group.
At 119 lbs. pull, 4 of our competitors’ hangers broke loose.
At 140 lbs. pull, 3 more of our competitors’ hangers broke loose.
At 230 lbs. pull, 4 more of our competitors’ hangers broke loose.
The Raytec Hangtite™ hidden hanger hold up to 297 lbs!
Downspouts are finished to match the siding and are available in both a 2″ x 3″ as well as a 3″ x 4″.
Gutter flashing is aluminum and approximately 3″ x 4″. Gutter flashing is located under the shingles and prevents water form entering the area behind the gutter and rotting your soffit.
We Also use a #10 1 ½ screw Not #8. We never use nails on any installation. Since we use only the highest quality products on all gutters we install, all workmanship comes with a lifetime warranty. Installation is by our own experienced installers NOT SUBS insuring your complete satisfaction with every job.
Leaf Free Gutter Covers (BEST)
- Solid aluminum cover
- Leaf Free Gutter Covers keep leaves and debris out of your gutters
- Fits your existing gutters
- Low profile.
- Installs under 1st row of shingles WITHOUT penetrating the roof
- Blends with your gutters and roofline
- Can handle ANY downpour
- Eliminates the hazardous chore of climbing a ladder
- Prevents ice dams that form in the gutter
- Prevents animals and birds from nesting
- Lifetime no clog guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Helps eliminate clogged gutters and downspouts
- Fine mesh screen helps keep small debris out of gutter
- Textured paint blends with shingles
- Contractor quality with easy installation
- Designed to handle heavy rainfall
- Easy to handle three foot sections
- Notched clip for overlapping installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
EZ Black Powder Coated Gutter Screens (Good)
- Made of expanded galvanized steel, powder coated with a black finish for 5”, 6”, 7” & 8” gutter
- Small holes now available for better coverage less than ½ the size holes as shown above
- Copper available in regular hole pattern
- E-Z lock gutter screen is installed with the back edge that slides under shingles, front edge locks on the front lip of the gutter insuring that it will not collapse into the gutter.